Beautiful, Timeless, and Classic - In The Raw
A Canadian cut stone production house
Custom Slab, Furniture, Kitchen and Bath
Discover our story
Our customers love us
we're quick, we're innovative, and we're precise.
Here at Kypro, our commitment to Quality Craftsmanship, Innovation, and Customer Experience has led us to develop new systems and processes that allow us to get even better at what we do, everyday. Our dedication to meeting our clients' needs doesn't end with the delivery or installation of our Stone Products. We love to follow up to see how our customers' home, office, or commercial renovation projects are being enjoyed, often building lasting alliances with our clients that allow us to grow with them. This is the true value of a partnership with Kypro.
Discover Our Products
Shop by category and discover our extensive catalogue. We're
leading the charge in innovation and quality.
What an amazing atmoshpere at the Kypro Showroom, we've been several times and always find something new every time!
We get to pick our slab! How cool is that?!
The follow through is impeccable. From purchase to install, we're never disappointed.
Professional Cut Team
Professional stone cutters rely on a battery of tools and equipment. Kypro understands that the best equipment not only increases production capacity, but reduces errors and strain on the team. So we can keep providing you, our customer, the quality, precision, and speed you've come to trust from Kypro.See The Machines
Customize your cut
At Kypro Stone, we offer several edge profile options. From the most simple and classic to the extravagantly complex, your choice is as individual as you are. Book an appointment to visit our showroom today, to see in person, what suits you!
See what some of our customers have
been talking about.
Our showroom offers a spectacular view into our manufacturing facility, truly second to none.
There's always lots of parking at our facility, and coffee! Come in and browse, you won't be disappointed.
Whether a builder or homeowner, we provide a breadth of products like no other manufacturer in Canada.
We've said it before, and we'll say again. Quality is our primary concern when it comes to your project.
* Contact us anytime at 905-769-6127 to book a special consult!
To help serve you better, please provide us a some more information about your project:
1. What is quartz? Quartz is a crystalline form of silicone diode and second most common mineral found on this planet. It is found typically in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks, colored by impurities found within it, such as in amethyst, citrine, and cairngorm. Quartz is both plentiful and durable, used in production in diverse ways from electronics to building materials
2. Do quartz countertops stain easily? Due to the durability and special type of resins mixed within the quartz during production, quartz countertops are resistant to stains. They are a nonporous surface, which means staining substances do not settle in small pores, causing discoloration.
3. Do quartz countertops scratch easily? Quartz is among the most durable counter surfaces you can purchase, and they are scratch resistant under normal usage. It is not indestructible, as any surface can be damaged with extreme abuse, however quartz is durable and withstands well in normal usage. To keep its shine and luster, a cutting board is recommended when using knives.
4. Are quartz countertops easy to maintain? Quartz is a low maintenance countertop, unlike granite which typically requires a new protective top coat at least once a year. These surfaces never need to be sealed, unlike some natural stone options.
5. Are quartz countertops porous? No. Quartz countertops are nonporous, thus bacteria and other substances cannot get into the surface.
6. Is quartz resistant to heat? Quartz is better at resisting heat in comparison to laminate surfaces like Formica, but when compared to granite or other stone countertops, quartz is not as heat resistant and care should be used. The resin component of the Quartz surfaces makes it vulnerable to direct heat like placing hot pans directly from the oven etc. Trivets and hot pads should be used for hot pans or hot hair tools in the bathroom to keep quartz looking its best.
7. Are there any chemicals or cleaners to avoid on quartz? We recommend using cleaning products with a pH between 5-8, as products outside this range may damage the surface. Cleaning products such as oven grill cleaners, floor strippers, toilet bowl cleaners, oil soaps, tarnish removers, furniture cleaners, drain products, etc. could be damaging to your countertop. If your surface accidentally is exposed to any of these potentially damaging products, rinse with water immediately.
Still don't see an answer to your question? Contact us and we'll get right back to you!