Offer your customers and clients more opportunity, with custom cuts accent pieces like tables, benches and wall plating. Let us know what your client needs, we can make it happen!
Our facility located in Ancaster Ontario, is just right around the corner. No long shipping times, and you can easily stop by anytime to check on progress or pickup that last minute accent piece.
We're extremely nimble and we've built our fabrication process to respond quickly to hectic contractor schedules. We know projects change, and as a valued partner, you're number 1!
* Contact us anytime at 905-769-6127 to book a special consult! *
Cut to size
Designed to be installed quickly, these shower niches are available in standard sizing and in large quantities for condo, apartment, townhouse or hotel contracts. Or we can always provide just one for a custom home!
Cut to size
Are your clients looking to you to provide additional details and modifications that other installers can't? Standard size shower benches cut in the same quartz slab used for shower walls lends a safe and beautiful addition to any shower space.
Cut to size
Define the details and offer excellence by providing installation of these in stock shower sills. Designed to match the shower walls, they are an easy to install detail that really sets apart a good job, from a great one!
To receive promotional dicounts, pertinent information and other benefits, register now!
1. What is quartz? Quartz is a crystalline form of silicone diode and second most common mineral found on this planet. It is found typically in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks, colored by impurities found within it, such as in amethyst, citrine, and cairngorm. Quartz is both plentiful and durable, used in production in diverse ways from electronics to building materials
2. Do quartz countertops stain easily? Due to the durability and special type of resins mixed within the quartz during production, quartz countertops are resistant to stains. They are a nonporous surface, which means staining substances do not settle in small pores, causing discoloration.
3. Do quartz countertops scratch easily? Quartz is among the most durable counter surfaces you can purchase, and they are scratch resistant under normal usage. It is not indestructible, as any surface can be damaged with extreme abuse, however quartz is durable and withstands well in normal usage. To keep its shine and luster, a cutting board is recommended when using knives.
4. Are quartz countertops easy to maintain? Quartz is a low maintenance countertop, unlike granite which typically requires a new protective top coat at least once a year. These surfaces never need to be sealed, unlike some natural stone options.
5. Are quartz countertops porous? No. Quartz countertops are nonporous, thus bacteria and other substances cannot get into the surface.
6. Is quartz resistant to heat? Quartz is better at resisting heat in comparison to laminate surfaces like Formica, but when compared to granite or other stone countertops, quartz is not as heat resistant and care should be used. The resin component of the Quartz surfaces makes it vulnerable to direct heat like placing hot pans directly from the oven etc. Trivets and hot pads should be used for hot pans or hot hair tools in the bathroom to keep quartz looking its best.
7. Are there any chemicals or cleaners to avoid on quartz? We recommend using cleaning products with a pH between 5-8, as products outside this range may damage the surface. Cleaning products such as oven grill cleaners, floor strippers, toilet bowl cleaners, oil soaps, tarnish removers, furniture cleaners, drain products, etc. could be damaging to your countertop. If your surface accidentally is exposed to any of these potentially damaging products, rinse with water immediately.
Still don't see an answer to your question? Contact us and we'll get right back to you!